Technical communicators work...
- In factories...in software houses...in offices.
- From home...in banks...in hospitals.
- With others...by themselves.
- As staff writers...as contractors.
- To answer technological questions.
- To deliver answers effectively.
The Society for Technical Communication...
Works to advance the knowledge, skills and
stature of this discipline. It also helps to cultivate professional
alliances, foster mutual support, and encourage mentoring relationships.
For more information...
There are STC chapters worldwide. Click
on the links to the left to learn more about the services and activities
offered by the Willamette Valley Chapter.